• Immediate Opportunity: 02/01/2019 • Please Respond by: 05/01/2019
• Position: Director • Organization: Global Opportunities
Center (Nonprofit Organization)
• Location: Greensboro, NC • Website: www.go-center.org
• Terms: Contingent upon experience and qualifications.
• Salary: Commensurate upon qualifications and experience.
Description: The Director is responsible for leadership and management of the Global Opportunities Center (GO Center), under direction of the Executive Committee and Board of Directors. We are looking for a dynamic and energetic director with strong management and fundraising skills and an interest in global issues, exporting, and working with university interns. The ideal candidate will have strong multitasking and networking skills and experience working with students in higher education.
• Serve as organization’s representative to general public, partners and funders
• Develop and execute funding strategy and manage budget
• Maintain timely communications with Executive Committee and Board members
• Lead day-to-day implementation and evaluation of programs and activities
• Develop, in coordination with the Board, programs and activities
• Oversee and guide the performance of staff, interns and volunteers
• Research funding sources, prepare and submit foundation grant proposals, lead corporate campaign and donor development activities
• Provide Board with regular reports on programs, fundraising, revenues and expenditures
• Maintain compliance with employment regulations, insurance, tax & withholding
• Prepare for board meetings and special events
• Coordinate and participate in committee meetings